Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Break!

Hooray for spring break! I can sleep in and stay up late! And better yet, NO SCHOOL!!!

Except... all of my friends are gone. 3 are going to Florida with the school science club. 2 are going to Moab. One is going to Disneyland. Some are just going to random places like Detroit. (okay, I don't really know anyone who is going to Detroit, but I bet some people are!)

I am staying home. Nothing to do. Nowhere to go. I'm just staying home. I should probably take advantage of the great weather, but I just don't want to. I might ride my bike down to Wallgreens and get some nail polish, but I just feel like saying in bed.

Ug.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh katie!!! :D I bet your spring break will be wonderful! Jana, You and I should all go try on prom dresses or something fun like that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I hope your happy. I set up a google account just for you, got kicked off the computer twice (thus deleting all information that was currently saved on my Google Account), got my homework taken away, and got grounded from the computer for two MORE weeks.
    Your welcome. Anyhow, I LOVE your blog!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete