Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fun :) (sorry I wrote this like 4 weeks ago!)

Okay, spring break did end up being great.

On Wednesday, we drove for 40 minutes to get to the mall, where we stayed for like 2 or 3 hours. It was really great. I got a really cool ring at Borders (it is kinda plastic, but it has a really big, cool jewel) and then I went to Payless and got some HUGE macho earrings. The smallest size (it came in a pack of three) can almost fit around my wrist. The other two are just really, really big! I love big earrings!

After the mall, we slept over @ my grandma's house. It was great! I felt really refreshed- those really great mattress things that you sink into are possibly the best things ever invented (hint, hint mom)!!! We woke up and had an amazing breakfast, then we went on a great hike, came home, showered and drove off to the Temple.

My mom had picked up our "sister" on the way, and we all went there together. My grandma works at the baptistry in the Draper Temple, so we got to see her there! It was a really, REALLY, REALLY great experience, and I can't wait to go again!!!

After that, we went to the mall again (Yes, I know that this is a lot, but we don't ever go to the mall, as it is quite a drive away) and tried on PROM DRESSES!!!!!! Yes, we actually did! I must say that the dresses were pretty much beautiful/amazing/huge/full of skirts/expensive/so cool/the best ever!!!! They made me want to turn 16 right now so I could go to prom this month! (Except there's that little dilemma with the guy I like not being old enough, and even if he was, he doesn't like me/doesn't know I exist/ thinks that my name is Jana.


Okay, I saved this on the saturday of spring break, and now I come back like a month later...

The only other thing I was going to say was that when we were at my grandparents, my grandpa set the table on fire. :)

Thanks for reading this!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you DID have a pretty awesome week!
    Was the ring that you got in boarders your engagement ring? How the heck did your Grandpa set the table on fire? Anyway, talk to you later! :D

    ReplyDelete