Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Years Resolutions/Bucket list

This year I plan on doing many things like:
  • Track
  • Cross Country
  • Get more fit
  • Strengthen my core
  • Strengthen my arms
  • Strengthen my legs
  • Learn how to play the guitar
  • Learn how to play the banjo
  • Learn how to play the piano better (I quit lessons in August because I didn't have time)
  • Complete Suzuki Violin School Book 5 (I'm just starting it)
  • Get really tan (well, tan for me)
  • Get a job
  • Raising $2,000 to go to NYC
  • Go to NYC
  • Make 5 really good friends (or repair/strengthen a freindship)
  • Stop being judgmental
  • Be nicer to my little sister
  • Learn how to manage time better
  • Get up early
  • Run 5 days a week
  • Learn how to cook
  • Go to Wallsburg
  • Be in a flash mob
  • Be more organized
  • Turn 15... FINALLY!
  • Go to EFY
  • Go to Nauvoo
  • Smile more
  • Give 2 hugs a day
  • Lift weights
  • Do my cute little workout routine I set up
  • Join the pottery club
  • Get in the newspaper
  • Learn how to paint
  • Go to the temple a bunch
  • Write a poem
  • Be happy:)
I will do all of these! ...Or at least do my best[:

xoxo katie

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Wallsburg either. Strange, isn't it? And we passed you in the car while you were out running on monday, and Caleb said "You know what I need? I need motivation like Katie has." You amaze us!

    ReplyDelete