Oh dear. I start high school tomorrow. High school! As in "the best and worst time in a teen's life" (I swear I read that somewhere, but it really doesn't count, because you are a teen for only like a year before you get to high school, and you graduate when you're 18 (or 17 in my case) and you aren't a teenager anymore)
Usually, about a week before school starts, I get excited. I'll get to see my friends again, I'll have a schedule and order in my life, and I can start something new.
No.
I don't want to go. I'm not excited at all. I don't want to go. Nothing can make me want to go. I don't want to go. I don't want to go. I. Don't. Want. To. Go.
I've seen *some* friends, not all of my friends, and really, not many of my friends, but I've seen some. And made some.
I've had a schedule. I've gotten up early every day to go to x country. I take a nap somewhere in the day (usually when I don't mean to) and I text.
I can start something new? That's what I'm dreading. High school is where I'm supposed to be a beautiful, smart, sporty, social, organized, happy teenager. When I was younger (yeah, even when I was like 13) I would imagine myself as a high schooler (Well, more of a 16-year old, but that's in high school, so it counts). I had really long flowing dark brown hair. My teeth were perfectly straight, and my skin was perfectly clear and a bunch of guys liked me. In this picture, I'm laughing and my hair is whooshing and I'm wearing the cutest outfit in the universe. Um... This isn't exactly how my life is at the moment.
I'm scared for high school. I'm scared that I won't have classes with my friends. I'm scared that even if I do have classes with my friends, they won't want to be my friends anymore.
But I'm going to go. And maybe it will be great. You never know! We'll see:)
xoxo katie
No comments:
Post a Comment