During girls camp, this is how many miles I ran:
There weren't any practices on Saturday or Sunday, and I have the willpower of a dying cow. So I ran even less miles. (Okay, I realize that isn't possible. But I barely even walked anywhere. I pretty much just slept, went to church and watched HARRY POTTER 7 PART 2 which we will talk about later)
Then came Monday. Practice. And did I go? No. I stayed home and slept in... until 8. Seriously, it was NOT worth it, I should've just gone. But instead, I ran this many miles:

(If this doesn't make sense to you, cover half the computer screen and just read the *zero* part)
And then, because I'm such an overachiever, I didn't run any time that morning, afternoon, evening, or night. And tuesday? I ran precisely this many miles:

Now, before you go off and judge me, remember (actually, I don't think I've told this to you...) I'm sick. I lost my voice at girls camp, and since then, I've had this horrible cough (when I cough while running, sometimes I can't even stand up it's so bad), and I'm congested and tired all the time. This is probably the most pathetic thing you've ever heard, but I have a cold. In July.
Thankfully, I'm not a total failure. So when Wednesday rolled along, I decided to finally go to practice. We were doing the dam run. (I refuse to call it the Provo River run. Because WHY on earth would somebody want to say Provo River when they can say dam? Not a fourteen year girl. Or any age guy, that's who) So I ran this many miles:

And then, that night, I ran another mile. Yay, me, right? No. Because I didn't run again on thursday. Yeah, like I said. Over. Achiever.
But Friday, we ran our cascade run (remember the one I hate?) Well, anyway, I ran it, and even though I couldn't stand because of my coughing at some parts, I did it! I ran this much:

And then I ran a further 4 miles when I got home
And guess what? Between Friday morning around 9 and Saturday morning around 9, I lost 2 pounds!! Don't judge my happiness. I love losing weight more than I love cheesecake.
And today, even though it was like 258ยบ outside, I hadn't consumed any water all day, and It's a Saturday, I ran 3 miles!!
So, eventually I'm going to look like this. (And, yeah, I know she's black. Are you racist or something?)

And, also, if you're wondering, I got too lazy to put more number pictures. Because that's the kind of person I am:]
xoxokatie

I have a cold too. Who gets colds in July?
ReplyDeleteOh, us.
Once upon a Wednesday, I'm pretty sure you ran 2.6 while I lurched around behind you. Just saying.
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah. Was that *that* week?
ReplyDelete