I don't want to run. I really need to run. I am totally out of shape, and the improvements I made during x country two weeks ago are totally gone. I really, really, really need to run. You and I both know that I'm not very motivated. Even if you told me that if I don't run I'm going to become obese and die of heart failure, I am too lazy to do it.
I don't want to walk. So, if I'm not going to run, I might as well get *some* exercise, right? No.
I don't want to type. This so doesn't count. I can't even write about EFY. My usual 85 wpm has gone down to about 50. I'm just too tired and lazy.
I don't want to read. Doesn't matter what. Good books? I've read everything in my house. Library books? I'm too lazy to ride my bike all the way down there. My scriptures? The Old Testament is too confusing for my lazy brain to read.
I don't want to go get my sister a birthday present. Yeah, her birthday is in 2 days. I know what I am going to get her, I just don't have the money or the energy to get it today. Ask me tomorrow.
I don't want to do anything except text A Certain Boy, but he won't text back. Lamo.
I want to take a nap. The doctor told me that it was bad to take naps that are more than 30 minutes long. After EFY, I took a 6 hour long nap. No joke.
I think I'll go get my sister a gift and swing by the library on the way. I need to get out of this funk.... Tomorrow.
xoxo katie
No comments:
Post a Comment