I am going to do X-Country. Did I say that out loud? Because I vaguely remember telling my friend in September that I would do that "next year".... Well, it's next year now. And I can't go back on what I said.
So now I'm running. Well, I'm trying. Because when I try to do this:

I end up doing this:

And more often, this:

I'm not very good at running. I'm not fast, don't have very good motivation, and I have trouble breathing after roughly 56 seconds of running. (seriously, I ran on the olyptical (probably spelled wrong) the other day, and I looked at the time when my throat started closing up)
My only motivation is trying to get better so I won't fail in front of my lovely classmates.
Well, any more than I do on a day-to-day basis.
I ran for an hour this morning-- well, ran/walked/kinda ran/staggered/tried to run/crawled for an hour.
And I've gotta get better before Memorial Day.
Because we are running with everybody who signed up for X-Country.... And I hear that that is a lot of people.
And who do I even know who does X-Country?
Me and three friends, two friends who might possibly do it, and a lot of people who will laugh at my non-athleticness. And possibly some person who I possibly might have liked last year. Possibly. And athletic people. Lots of athletic people.
Oh dear.
xoxokatie
Ah yes. He is on the team. ;D
ReplyDelete