Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Springtime!


Spring is coming! I can feel it!

I have noticed it coming, slowly, but surely! Here are some things I've noticed:
  • A wasp on the ground (I almost stepped on it!)
  • Grass! In some spots of the world, namely a small patch in my backyard!
  • 50ยบ weather!!!!! Oh, yeah, baby!
  • A gentle *drip drip* from the roof!
  • I left my big quilt on the couch from when I watched a movie, and didn't freeze/die in my sleep!!
  • The fact that it is MARCH!!! Heck ya!!!
  • Flip flops in my cubby :]
  • Flowers! (yeah, cut and bought, but flowers nonetheless!)
Here are some pictures of springtime!






Hooray for spring!!! It'd better come FAST!!! I am so tired of this snow! If it snows one more time, I will cry. Hard. Scratch that. When it snowed last week, I cried. Hard.

xoxo katie

3 comments:

  1. I very much agree. Spring should come SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that WINTER IS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY OVER RATED!!!!! Just like SNOW!!!! I HATE SNOW!! :'( I feel like crying when it snows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ikr! I got sunburned while "tanning" yesterday, and then it snowed like an inch today. *sob*

    ReplyDelete